§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) Please find information on the collection of personal data when using our website below. Personal data includes all data relating to your person, such as your name, address, e-mail addresses and behaviour as user.
(2) The responsible party pursuant to Art.4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will be:
(see under legal notice)
Our company data protection representative is:
FRT Consult GmbH
RA / StB Thomas Hesz
Tel. 09221 900 - 0
Fax 09221 900 - 111
Please contact email@example.com or the company data protection representative directly at the contact addresses above should you have further questions on data protection or processing.
(3) To allow us to answer your questions, we will store data you provide when contacting us by e-mail or via the contact form (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number, where applicable). We will delete any data collected in this way after storage is no longer necessary or will restrict processing should there be statutory obligations for retention.
(4) We will inform you in detail about the specific processes below should we commission service providers for specific functions related to our offer or wish to use your data for advertising purposes. We will in this respect also state the defined criteria for storage times.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us in respect of your personal data:
» Right to information,
» Right to rectification or deletion,
» Right to restricted processing,
» Right to object to processing,
» Right to data portability.
(2) You also have a right to complain to a supervisory data protection authority about our processing of your personal data. The competent supervisory authority is:
Bayerisches Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht (BayLDA)
§ 3 Collection of personal information when visiting our website
(1) When using our website for informative purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide information, we will collect only the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. We will, when you peruse our website, collect the following data specifically needed for the presentation of our website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis: Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSBVO [GDPR]):
» IP address
» Date and time of your inquiry
» Time zone difference compared to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
» Content of the request (specific page)
» Access status/HTTP status code
» Respective volume of data transferred
» Website from which the request came
» Operating system and its interface
» Language and version of the browser software.
(2)Cookies will, in addition to the above data, be stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files stored on your hard drive that identify your browser and provide specific information to the party that places a specific cookie (in this case, us). Cookies cannot execute programmes or infect your computer with a virus. They serve to render the Internet offer as such more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operating principle of which are explained below:
» Transient cookies (refer to b)
» Persistent cookies (refer to c).
b) Transient cookies that are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes session cookies, in particular. These will store session IDs used to assign the various requests of your browser to a joint session. This allows your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. Session cookies will be deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies will be automatically deleted after different periods of time, depending on the type of cookie. You can use the security settings of your browser to delete cookies at any time.
d) You may configure your browser settings to suit your preferences and can, for instance, refuse to accept specific or all cookies. Please note that you may then not be able to use all the functions of this website.
§ 4 Objection to or revocation of processing of your data
(1) You may at any time revoke your consent to the processing of your data. Such revocation will, after you have notified us, affect the permissibility of processing your personal data.
(2) You may to the extent we base processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, object to such processing. This will be true, in particular, for processing not necessary for the fulfilment of a contract with you, in each case explained by us in the description of the functions below. Please, should you exercise such an objection, explain to us your reasons why we should not process your personal data as intended. We will, in the event of your justified objection, review the situation and either discontinue or adapt processing of your data or explain our compelling and legitimate grounds on the basis of which we intend to continue such processing.
(3) You may of course always object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising or analysis. You may inform us of your objection to such advertising via the following contact details:
Tel. +49 9221-69177-0
Fax +49 9221-69177-33